Complimentary research insight
Follow the Money - Part One
This insight summarizes the global economic shocks resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the finance industry’s
reaction, the U.S. monetary policy changes, and the implications for business.
DesignIntelligence Research Subscription Launches Late February, 2021
At DesignIntelligence, we know solid information and valid sensemaking are essential for great design and leadership. This January, we're launching a membership portal for deep-dive research on what's evolving in the built environment industry and its surrounds. Drawing from a wide range of domains — from technology and finance to education and culture — we conduct surveys, interviews, research, and synthesis to illuminate our fast-changing world. Each report will include situational analysis, companion graphics, resources for reading, and DI Insights to inform your creative and business decisions.
Committed to integrity and deep understanding, DesignIntelligence Research will keep you equipped for your mission to change the world.
Your Access Starts Here
- This first paper is available for you to read today , no commitment needed
- Follow the Money Part 1 is a foretaste of the clarity, rigor, and relevance you can expect from the DesignIntelligence Research subscription program
- By signing up to receive DesignIntelligence Research's inaugural paper, you will first to receive updates on when the subscription service registration opens as well as pricing incentives
- The DI Research subscription kicks off in February 2021 (we are currently in pre-registration phase)
How We Work
- The DesignIntelligence Research team draws upon a vast network of firms and thought leaders to conduct interviews & surveys on relevant topics throughout the built environment industry
- With this exclusive information and our own analysis and insights, we produce monthly papers that are sure to inform and influence the built environment industry in ground-breaking ways
- As an annual paid subscriber, you'll have 24/7 access to the DI Research portal, including our entire portfolio of past reports as well as a new research paper each month
What's Next from DI Research
- Start reading Follow the Money Part 1 today and experience a bit of what is to come from DesignIntelligence's unparalleled insights for the built environment industry
- At launch, subscription members will gain access to an ever-growing database of research including: Follow the Money Part 2, Senior Living - a unique perspective on how U.S. baby boomers will change the world, technology-driven deep dives into relevant topics such as 5G, and many more...
DesignIntelligence Research is committed to producing an ongoing stream of high-value, deep-dive research that informs, inspires, and
uplifts our members and their design practices
What design leaders are saying about DesignIntelligence Research:
“There's tremendous value in having so many resources in one location that can bring a wide variety of different ideas together”
Lauren Della Bella, President, SHP
“Together, as we derive insight, we can set strategy, clarify goals, and better map to the destinations we all aspire to.”
Steve McConnell, Managing Partner, NBBJ
“The publications coming out under DI editorship are a universe apart from others. Great stuff! Game-changing.”
Laura Lee, Carnegie Mellon University